هم اکنون در انبار موجود نیست - اما میتوانید این محصول را پیش خرید کنید
Endress+Hauser Proline t-mass A 150 The
The flowmeter for cost-effective measurement and easy monitoring of utility gases
The t-mass A 150 inline device is specially designed for the cost-effective measurement of utility gases, in particular compressed air. It is a trending device aimed at sub-metering applications. its 4-wire technology is contained within a rugged compact aluminum housing. It is orderable either with display or as a blind version. Customer-specific settings are saved on the display and can be transferred from one device to another by means of the display.
- Suitable for air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon in small line sizes
- Optimal process monitoring – easy measurement even at low pressures and flow velocities
- Cost-effective measurement – easy installation, negligible pressure loss and maintenance-free
- Reliable flow trending – multivariable measurement
- Fast and efficient commissioning – guided operating menus
- High plant availability – self-diagnostics and error monitoring
- Automatic recovery of data for servicing
Field of application
- Measuring principle is characterized by a high operable flow range and direct mass flow measurement
- Suitable for air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon in small line sizes.
- Inline version: nominal diameter DN 15 to 50 (1/2 to 2″)
- Process pressure up to PN 40, Class 300
- A variety of process connections available
- Device in compact version with DC 24 V power supply
- 4-20 mA HART, pulse/frequency/switch output
- Compact and robust transmitter
|Product headline||The flowmeter for cost‐effective measurement and easy monitoring of utility gases. Suitable for air, nitrogen, carbon dioxide and argon in small line sizes.|
|Sensor features||Optimal process monitoring – easy measurement even at low pressures and flow velocities. Costeffective measurement – easy installation, negligible pressure loss and maintenance‐free. Reliable flow trending – multivariable measurement. Inline version: nominal diameter DN 15 to 50 (½ to 2″).
Process pressure up to PN 40, Class 300.
|Transmitter features||Fast and efficient commissioning – guided operating menus. High plant availability – self‐diagnostics and error monitoring. Automatic recovery of data for servicing. Device in compact version with DC 24 V power supply. 4‐20 mA HART, pulse/frequency/switch output.|
|Nominal diameter range||DN 15 to 50 (½ to 2″)|
|Wetted materials||Transducer: 1.4404 (316L)
Insertion tube: 1.4404 (316L)
Measuring tube: 1.4404 (316L); 1.4435 (316L)
Connection: 1.4404 (F316/F316L); 1.4404 (316L); 1.4435 (316L)
|Measured variables||Mass flow, temperature, corrected volume flow, FAD volume flow|
|Max. measured error||3 % o.r.
4 % o.r.
5 % o.f.s.
(depending on chosen option of ordering feature “Calibration flow”)
|Measuring range||0.5 to 910 kg/h (1.1 to 2002 lb/h)
0.5 to 1365 kg/h (1.1 to 3003 lb/h)
(for air, depending on chosen option of ordering feature “Calibration flow”)
|Max. process pressure||PN 40, Class 300|
|Medium temperature range||–40 to +100 °C (–40 to +212 °F)|
|Ambient temperature range||–40 to +60 °C (–40 to +140 °F)|
|Transmitter housing material||AlSi10Mg, coated|
|Degree of protection||IP66/67, type 4X enclosure|
|Display/Operation||4‐line display with push Buttons
Configuration via local display and operating tools possible
|Outputs||4‐20 mA HART (active)
Pulse/frequency/switch output (passive)
|Power supply||DC 18 to 30 V|
|Hazardous area approvals||ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus|
|Other approvals and certificates||Calibration performed on accredited calibration facilities (acc. to ISO/IEC 17025), NAMUR