هم اکنون در انبار موجود نیست - اما میتوانید این محصول را پیش خرید کنید
Proline Prosonic Flow
Proline Prosonic Flow 90U, 90W, 91W, 93
Ultrasonic Flow Measuring System
Flowrate measurement for standard applications
with drinking water, wastewater and process water
The sensors are perfectly suited for bidirectional
measurement of pure or slightly contaminated liquids,
regardless of the pressure, temperature, conductivity
• Applicable for all homogeneous fluids in acoustically
transmissive pipes, even with lining
• For water/wastewater applications
• Ideal for retrofitting
• Installation without process interruption
Approvals for hazardous area:
• ATEX, FM, CSA
Approvals in the food industry/hygiene sector:
• Drinking water approval for Prosonic Flow C
Connection to process control system:
• HART, PROFIBUS PA, FOUNDATION Fieldbus
Prosonic Flow, the flexible and cost-effective flow
measuring system, available as a clamp-on, insertion or
inline unit, offers you a tailor-made solution.
The Proline transmitter concept comprises:
• Modular device and operating concept resulting in a
higher degree of efficiency
• Diagnostic ability and data back-up for increased
The tried-and-tested Prosonic Flow sensors offer:
• Easy and safe installation and commissioning
guarantee precise measurement
• Insensitivity to vibrations
• No pressure loss
• Optionally available as dual-path version for short
• Prosonic Flow C with guaranteed and attestable
The Prosonic Flow ultrasonic flow measuring system always consists of a transmitter and the related measuring
sensors. All components are available in different versions depending on the application requirements.
The transmitter is used to actuate the measuring sensors. The electronics and the software in the transmitter
are used to prepare, process and evaluate the sensor signals and to convert the measuring signal to the desired
The measuring sensors work bidirectionally as sound transmitters and sound receivers. The electrical signals of
the transmitter are converted to a pressure signal in the measuring sensors and vice versa.
Prosonic Flow clamp-on sensors are mounted on the existing piping from outside.
Possibilities and applications:
• Ideal for retrofitting, installation possible without interrupting process.
• Easy, quick and low-cost mounting.
• Suitable for all acoustically transmissive pipes and all pure and slightly contaminated liquids.
• Very large nominal diameter range DN 15 to 4000 (1/2″ to 156″).