• 2-channel isolated barrier
• 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
• Output 45 mA at 11.7 V DC
• Logic input, non-polarized
• Line fault detection (LFD)
• Up to SIL 2 acc. to IEC 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications.
It supplies power to solenoids, LEDs, and audible alarms,
located in a hazardous area.
It is controlled via a logic signal. The input has two defined
states: 1-Signal = 16 V DC … 30 V DC, 0-
Signal = 0 V DC … 5 V DC. The current consumption of the
input is about 3 mA.
At full load, 11.7 V at 45 mA is available for the hazardous area
If the field impedance is > 10 kΩ for lead breakage or < 50 Ω
for short circuits a line fault is detected.
A fault is signalized by LEDs acc. to NAMUR NE44 and a
separate collective error message output.