• 1-channel isolated barrier
• 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
• Dry contact or NAMUR inputs
• Input frequency 1 mHz … 5 kHz
• Current output 0/4 mA … 20 mA
• Relay and transistor output
• Start-up override
• Configurable by PACTwareTM or ke ypad
• Line fault detection (LFD)
• Up to SIL2 acc. to IEC 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications. It
is a universal frequency converter that changes a digital input
(NAMUR sensor/mechanical contact) into a proportional free
adjustable 0/4 mA … 20 mA analog output and functions as a
switch amplifier and a trip alarm.
Also the functions of the switch outputs (2 relay outputs and
1 potential free transistor output) are easily adjustable [trip
value display (min/max alarm), serially switched output, pulse
divider output, error signal output].
The unit is easily programmed by the use of a keypad located
on the front of the unit or with the PACTware™ configuration
Line fault detection of the field circuit is indicated by a red LED
and through the collective error output via Power Rail.
For additional information, refer to the manual and