• 2-channel isolated barrier
• 24 V DC supply (Power Rail)
• Dry contact or NAMUR inputs
• Relay contact output
• Line fault detection (LFD)
• Reversible mode of operation
• Up to SIL2 acc. to IEC 61508
This isolated barrier is used for intrinsic safety applications. It
transfers digital signals (NAMUR sensors/mechanical
contacts) from a hazardous area to a safe area.
The proximity sensor or switch controls a form C changeover
relay contact for the safe area load. The normal output state
can be reversed using switches S1 and S2. Switch S3 is used
to enable or disable line fault detection of the field circuit.
During an error condition, the relays revert to their deenergized state and the LEDs indicate the fault according to
A unique collective error messaging feature is available when
used with the Power Rail system.